Thursday, September 3, 2009

Angel Fire New Mexico this Saturday

I'm excited to travel to Angel Fire again this weekend. It is such a beautiful place. Although I think every part of New Mexico is beautiful. I will be participating in the Art About Town Show that is happening on Saturday, September 5. If you are in the area, please stop by my booth. I'll be right next door to the Chamber of Commerce in the El Centro Plaza.

If you are looking for wine stoppers, I have a whole new collection, created fresh this summer with lots of bright colors and organic textures. Plus I'll have my jewelry and plenty of beads, beads, beads!

We won't be taking the camper on this trip. It needs a couple of repairs before it goes on the road again. The fridge and the potty are not working correctly. Since it's just a one-day show, we'll drive up late Friday and stay somewhere in town and then come home on Saturday night--God willing.

Yesterday I was blessed with a little home-school field trip in my glass studio. It was great fun sharing my passion for beads and glass with the kids and I got to help them create a bookmark and a necklace with some of my glass beads! Thank you Denise Ebel and kids for making my day!

I hope you have enjoyed your summer and that it hasn't flown by to quickly for you.

Cheers!

Teresa

No comments: