I saw Ben and his mom and dad and his sister. Yay! This was just another encouragement in a pretty steady stream of encouragements for me from God regarding Mike.
1st - I never go to the 11:15 service neither do they; on Sundays they usually attend Desert Springs
2nd - rarely am I late (caused me to sit closer than I normally do, I didn't notice them until I was halfway into the isle; there they were sitting right behind me)
Thanks God!! Seeing Ben was almost as good as seeing Mike. I hugged him and just balled like a baby.
My thankful list for today -- thanks God for:
- Ben and his renewed commitment to the Lord (he didn't say so, but I could see it in him)
- My slow summer schedule
- The shows I got into
- providing for all my needs
- never giving up on me
- loving me all my life
- Mike, Amara and Christina
- praying, Christian friends
- Austin got to go to Idaho and hang out with his Grandpa and new grandma Jo
- the financial wake up call
- vehicles, electronics, air conditioners and plumbing that works
- this feeling of unease that tells me "get busy" "hang on to ME"