We got home from Carlsbad last night. Christina brought our granddaughter Amara over and we all went for a walk. It was good to see her. They'll be coming over again on Wednesday evening so we can celebrate Wayne's birthday. We'll BBQ and enjoy an evening in the yard.
This will be a busy week for us. I will be working today at Leslie's home and again on Thursday. We leave Thursday night for Tucson. I applied to be in the 1st annual World Flame Off in Tucson this weekend. I'm a little intimidated. I keep asking myself "what are you thinking?" I spent the weekend practicing my torch work and trying new color combinations, designs and shapes. I did come up with a color combo that I like and I don't think I've seen it used before. I need to get in as much practice on the torch as possible before we leave Thursday evening for Tucson.
I also got accepted into the new Wooden Cow gallery that I applied to last week. Woo Hoo! The same day that I found out I was accepted I also found out that I was accepted to the La Cueva High School Art show in December. Double Woo Hoo!
Life is good, though a little busy. Here's today's top ten.
Thank you GOD for:
- a relaxing weekend with family and a safe trip.
- rewarding work for my hands to do
- Leslie prayed for God's forgiveness and help
- provision of all my needs
- letting me be a mom and a grandma
- my husband Wayne
- the acceptances/open doors I've received for my glass art
- the rain
- Amara's safety and protection
- Grandpa's and Grandma's health