Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thursday early

Hmmm, It's 5:34 and I'm awake! Today I'll be working at Leslie's. She's going to her brother's for the weekend. We'll spend some time packing a few things and then I'll drop her off at her brother's this afternoon.

I signed up for the flame off in Tucson. That was/is scarey. Now I need to come up with a unique design/style for the competition.

I went by the Wooden Cow Gallery (7400 Montgomery, Albuquerque) last night. They were having an open call/audition for artists to be in their gallery. I applied and should hear back from them within 48 hours. I haven't had my art in a gallery since last year when I was in the Turquoise trail gallery in Tijeras. Hope I get in!

Today's top ten. Thank you God for:
  • Your great gift of Eternal Life
  • My granddaughter Amara
  • and her mom Christina
  • My husband Wayne
  • Rewarding work for my hands
  • My son Mike
  • My reliable car
  • My family and friends who love me
  • My church and my pastor
  • My health
Have a great Thursday everyone

No comments: